Milwaukee, Wisc. – The 2015 CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals, presented by Chevrolet Performance, is America’s premier gathering of street machines and muscle cars. The event will take place at the Wisconsin State Fair Park in West Allis, Wisc., just outside Milwaukee, July 17-19, 2015. Spectator tickets start at just $13 and are available now at http://wistatefair.com/wsfp/events/2015-car-craft-summer-nationals/. The event is an amazing value that features three days of entertainment for the whole family and the hardcore automobile enthusiast.
CAR CRAFT SUMMER NATIONALS 2015: BY THE NUMBERS
- 3 days
- Spectators / enthusiasts: Tens of thousands expected over three days
- Tickets: one-day admission starting at $13 (advance purchase) & only $15 day of event
- Cars: 6,000+
- Pre-register YOUR car to be part of this major event: only $50 until July 10 (on-site $70)
- Number of awards to be given out: 60+
- Professional judges: 2, plus CAR CRAFT editorial staff, judging cars
- 1953: the year CAR CRAFT was established
- 1995: the year CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals began
FEATURED AT CAR CRAFT SUMMER NATIONALS:
The CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals is an annual celebration of horsepower, torque, and all things automotive amid the sights and sounds of thousands of high-horsepower vehicles on display. The CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals continues to be the leading, must-attend event for automotive enthusiasts nationwide.
Spectator tickets include the following CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals signature features:
- Dyno Challenge–Test your torque and horsepower against the best!
- Real Street Eliminator Pro Am Invitational
- Midnight Drags at Great Lakes Dragway
- Miss CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals Contest
- Undiscovered Builders Invitational
- Lap the Milwaukee Mile
- Performance Marketplace
- Giveaways and activities from the main stage
- CAR CRAFT editors and photographers on-site, generating more editorial content than ever while searching for rides worthy of “Editor’s Choice” awards
- Show-‘N’-Shine competition–outstanding rides in 50 + classes, professionally judged and awarded
- Meet HOT ROD’s David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan of ROADKILL
- Burnout competition
- …and much more!
About CAR CRAFT
CAR CRAFT, a brand of TEN: The Enthusiast Network, is devoted to street machines, wrenching, and drag racing. It was first established in 1953 to help car guys from the novice to expert build and maintain their American rear-wheel-drive cars. The motto of the brand is Loud, Fast, Real, which emphasizes its more budget-oriented approach to automobile building.
About TEN: The Enthusiast Network
TEN: The Enthusiast Network is the world’s premier network of enthusiast brands, such as MOTOR TREND, AUTOMOBILE, HOT ROD, SURFER, TRANSWORLD SKATEBOARDING, and GRINDTV. With more than 50 publications, 60 websites, 50 events, 1,000 branded products, the world’s largest automotive VOD channel, and the world’s largest action/adventure sports media platform, TEN inspires enthusiasts to pursue their passions. For more information, visit enthusiastnetwork.com.